[Nd-talk] Imagination Fundraiser

Milton Ota via Nd-talk nd-talk at nfbnet.org
Mon May 19 20:50:53 UTC 2014

To All!

We have 12-days left in the NFB "Imagination Fundraiser" that began on March
1, 2014.

Our NFB of North Dakota goal is $1,000.00 and to date we have not had a
single dollar raised. See the signature at the end of this message to go
online and make a payment with either a debit or credit card.

The last I heard we are overall way short of raising the goal of
$300,000.00. Please consider making a generous donation.

between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want;
blindness is not what holds you back.

P.S. The National Federation of the Blind has made a tremendous difference
in my life. Will you help me make those resources available to the next
generation by helping me meet my fundraising goal? Visit
<http://nfb.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=3345&qid=460298>
https://app.mobilecause.com/public/social/9741 or text "mylife" to 71777 to
get more information.