[Nd-talk] Imagination Fund To end Soon!

Milton Ota via Nd-talk nd-talk at nfbnet.org
Tue May 27 13:06:06 UTC 2014

We have 4 days left until the close of the Imagination Fundraiser and as of
this daye we have not met our goal of $1,000.00. The national goal is
$300,000.00.

Will you help us reach our goal of $1,000.00?

If you go thte homepage of the NFB of North Dakota at http://www.nfbnd.org/
and get to the heading "Be An Imatinator" and tab once, you will be on the
link that will take you to the donation page.

Remember funds raised will help fund many of the great programs of the
National Federation of the Blind

between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want;
blindness is not what holds you back.

P.S. The National Federation of the Blind has made a tremendous difference
in my life. Will you help me make those resources available to the next
generation by helping me meet my fundraising goal? Visit
<http://nfb.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=3345&qid=460298>
https://app.mobilecause.com/public/social/9741 or text "mylife" to 71777 to
get more information.