[Nd-talk] FW: Duane, continue to earn 5% for 90 days.

Milton Ota mota1252 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 20:13:19 UTC 2016

Hello All!

The NFB of North Dakota Schwan Food Care Campaign has been extended until Saturday, February 25. From now to the end of this period we will earn 5% on purchases. Please tell your friends and family to help support our fundraising efforts so that we can "Change what it means to be blind for blind citizens of North Dakota.".

The campaign code is: 28846

And the URL is:
https://www.schwans-cares.com/c/28846

If shopping by phone or to start donating to the NFB of ND you must call 1-855-870-7208 so that if you make any purchases after you have placed your order it will get credited to the organizatio. This means if you also order from your Schwan Sales representative that comes to your door you have to call that number first and after that all orders will get credited.

Sincerely,
Milton Ota, President
National Federation of the Blind of North Dakota
Web: http://nfbnd.org/
909 8th St., S.
Fargo, ND 58103-2723
Cell: (701) 731-0511
E-mail: mota1252 at gmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back