[Nd-talk] Slam That!

Milton Ota mota1252 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 21:53:30 UTC 2016

Slam That!:
Some say that blind students cannot learn science, technology, engineering,
or mathematics. The members of the National Federation of the Blind say
"Slam that!" Dates and a location are now available for the 2017 NFB Youth
Slam-a week-long, hands-on, STEM learning program for one hundred blind and
low-vision high school students from across the country. This program of the
NFB Jernigan Institute's National Center for Blind Youth in Science will be
held July 23-29, 2017, at Towson University in Baltimore, Maryland.
Individuals who are interested in volunteering to help the members of the
NFB "Slam that!" and are available July 21-29, 2017, should apply at
http://www.blindscience.org/nfb-youth-slam-volunteer-page. The deadline to
apply is January 31, 2017.

Sincerely,

Milton Ota, President

National Federation of the Blind of North Dakota

Web: http://nfbnd.org/

909 8th St., S.

Fargo, ND 58103-2723

Cell: (701) 731-0511