[Nd-talk] FW: Be My Eyes Newsletter - December 2017

Sherry Shirek sherrybeth7 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 16:32:06 UTC 2017

Greetings friends and federationists

I receive this newsletter and find some of the articles interesting and wanted to share. You can sign up(see bottom of message)

Happy reading!!!

Sherry

Sherry Shirek

Secretary – Social Events Committee Chair

National Federation of the Blind of North Dakota

Website www.nfbnd.org

Voice/text 701-781-3055

Email sherrybeth7 at gmail.com <mailto:sherrybeth7 at gmail.com>

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back