[Nd-talk] FW: Audio Description for Theatre B's holiday show

Sherry Shirek sherrybeth7 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 21:26:32 UTC 2017

Audio Description December 23rd

7:30PM to 9:45PM

Pre-show 7:10PM

“I will not go gently”

Theatre B

215 10th St N

Moorhead, MN 56560

Box office 701-729-8880

I Will Not Go Gently

by Jennifer Childs

With hits like “Stubble” and “Jack in My Box,” 80’s rock legend Sierra Mist is ready for her comeback tour and so are her fans – or are they? Jennifer

Childs’ clever one-woman show plays with our sense of nostalgia and shines a light on our quest for self-actualization and new beginnings.

Sherry Shirek