[Nd-talk] FW: University of Kansas Research Opportunity

Milton Ota mota1252 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 21:55:01 UTC 2017

Greetings!

We hope this finds you well!  We are researchers in the Department of
Applied Behavioral Science at the University of Kansas.  You are invited to
complete a survey that will help us understand the concerns that people have
with respect to privacy when using technology to provide services to people
with disabilities (physical, intellectual, sensory, or developmental).  The
survey involves a brief demographic questionnaire, a 2-minute video, and a
short questionnaire that will take 1-2 minutes to complete.  The survey may
be accessed by clicking the following link (
<http://kuclas.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_cTjynjZCgDuy3Dn>
http://kuclas.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_cTjynjZCgDuy3Dn).

Thank you, in advance, for your participation in this survey!

Best,

Denys Brand, Ph.D.

Principal Investigator

Florence D. DiGennaro Reed, Ph.D., BCBA-D

Sincerely,

Milton Ota, President

National Federation of the Blind of North Dakota

Web: http://nfbnd.org/

909 8th St., S.

Fargo, ND 58103-2723

Cell: (701) 731-0511