[Nd-talk] FW: July Freedom In Action Fargo

Milton Ota mota1252 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 15:20:57 UTC 2017

From: Cindy Gabbert [mailto:cindyg at freedomrc.org]
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2017 9:24 AM
Subject: July Freedom In Action Fargo

Freedom in action

TED Talks viewing and discussion

TED is a global community, welcoming people from every discipline and
culture who seek a deeper understanding of the world. We believe
passionately in the power of ideas to change attitudes, lives and,
ultimately, the world. TED is a nonprofit devoted to spreading ideas,
usually in the form of short, powerful talks (18 minutes or less).

-From Ted.com

for freedom in action, We will use archived TED talks and have discussion on
topics to get us thinking, learning and living our lives

 Call Cindy to Register

Rerfreshments will be served

Bring a friend

July 27 1:30-3:30pm