[Nd-talk] NFB of North Dakota Fundraiser with Schwan Foods

Milton Ota mota1252 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 21:30:39 UTC 2017

A new campaign has been started to continue to raise funds for the National
Federation of the Blind of North Dakota. We have seen a success with this
method of fundraising with a small group. Any help you can give us will be
much appreciated.

For the next 45-days we will earn:

* Earn 20% back on purchases of delicious foods

   * Earn 40% on eGift Cards (limit 1 per customer, per campaign)

Orders can be made online, through your fundraising page or by phone

using your group's campaign ID # (listed below).

What's Next?

Invite friends, family and others who are committed to your cause to

join your fundraising team. The bigger your team, the more money NFB of

North Dakota will raise.

Build Your Team Now

NFB of North Dakota

ID: 33644

<https://www.schwans-cares.com/c/33644>

OR, Call: 1-855-870-7208 and provide Campaign ID: 31609 and Team Member ID,
if applicable.

Starts: July 19th, 2017

Ends: September 2nd, 2017

Sincerely,

Milton Ota, President

National Federation of the Blind of North Dakota

Web: http://nfbnd.org/

909 8th St., S.

Fargo, ND 58103-2723

Cell: (701) 731-0511

E-mail: mota1252 at gmail.com

blindness is not what holds you back.

With Love, Hope and Determination, we turn dreams into reality.