[Nd-talk] NFB of North Dakota Teleconference and "In-Person" Meeting

Milton Ota mota1252 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 18:36:13 UTC 2017

NFB of North Dakota Teleconference and "In-Person" Meeting

We are changing things a bit! Plans are being made to form a Chapter in the
Fargo-Moorhead area and to do this we have planned a "In-Person" meeting at

the Raddison Hotel, 201 5th St., N., Fargo, for Saturday, April 8, 2017 at
12-Noon. This is a "BYOM By Your Own Meal". A private room has been reserved

on the second floor next to the "Zest Restaurant". Should you need help
finding the room, call Jesse at (701) 781-2526.

For those who are unable to travel to the Fargo-Moorhead area to meet at the
Fryn' Pan, you can join us via the Free Conference by dialing (712) 832-8300

and enter the access code 9381122#. The conference call line will be opened
at 12:45 PM and the meeting should last about one hour. Invite friends,
family

and anyone you think would be interested to join us. Interested persons
should contact President Milton Ota, should you have any questions, see the
contact information in the signature of this message.

Sincerely,

Milton Ota, President

National Federation of the Blind of North Dakota

Web: http://nfbnd.org/

909 8th St., S.

Fargo, ND 58103-2723

Cell: (701) 731-0511