[Nd-talk] FW: I have a new book out

Milton Ota mota1252 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 21:27:43 UTC 2017

From: Peggy Chong [mailto:peggychong at earthlink.net]
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2017 4:15 PM
To: Chong Peggy <peggychong at earthlink.net>
Subject: I have a new book out

Hello Blind History Lady Fans

I have just published the latest in the Series of books by The Blind History
Lady entitled, The Blind History Lady Presents: Pauline Gomes, The Little
Teacher With The Big Heart.

Pauline lived here in New Mexico and came from a family with roots here in
the state, going back centuries.  It was a pleasure researching her life and
all that she did.  Not just for the blind of the state, or for the little
children in her Kindergarten program, but for her local community as well.
I hope you all will feel the same when you purchase this book and read about
her life.

In her early life as an adult, she found discrimination almost everywhere.
IT was not that her friends and associates meant to be mean by quietly
dismissing her desire to teach, I am sure if they were alive today and were
asked why they did not support her to become a teacher, I am sure they would
tell us their lack of support was for her own good, not wanting her to meet
up with huge disappointments later on.   They were being kind.  But the road
to hell is too often paved with good intentions.

Pauline did not get angry or feel sorry for herself.  She turned her
roadblocks into plans of action.

The book can be found at the link below on the Smashwords site.

 <https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/714384>
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/714384

Please check it out.

Peggy Chong,