[Nd-talk] Sad news

Sherry Shirek sherrybeth7 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 21:53:50 UTC 2018

Greetings,

For those of you who may not have heard the sad news, our dear friend Dennis
Register lost his son Darrin last week unexpectedly.

At this difficult time, Dennis may need some support from his federation
family. If you would like his home address to send cards, please contact me
privately.

Darrin C. Register February 8, 1979 April 4, 2018

The memorial service for Darrin C. "Pinto Bean" Register, 39, Valley City,
ND will be held at Epworth United Methodist Church, Valley City, ND on
Thursday April 19, 2018 at 2pm. Visitation will be the hour prior to the
service.

Darrin passed away unexpectedly in his home on Wednesday, April 4, 2018.

The Obituary and guest book can be found on the Valley City Times website.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/times-online/obituary.aspx?n=darrin-registe
r-pinto-bean&pid=188724142

Sherry

Sherry E. Shirek

Secretary - Social Events Committee Chair

National Federation of the Blind of North Dakota

Website www.nfbnd.org

Voice/text 701-781-3055

Email  <mailto:sherrybeth7 at gmail.com> sherrybeth7 at gmail.com

blindness is not what holds you back