[Nd-talk] FW: Merry Christmas Happy Holidays Wishing For a Healthy And Productive New Year

Sherry Shirek sherrybeth7 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 22:53:08 UTC 2018

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to our North Dakota Federation Family
and Friends!!!

I'm sharing a holiday greeting from President Ruffalo of New Jersey - our
national rep at our 2018 convention.

See below

Sherry E. Shirek

Secretary & Legislative Director

National Federation of the Blind of North Dakota

Voice/text 701-781-3055

Email  <mailto:sherrybeth7 at gmail.com> sherrybeth7 at gmail.com

www.nfbnd.org

With love, hope & determination, we change dreams into reality

blindness is not what holds you back

<https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationoftheBlindofNorthDakota/?ref=bookm
arks> Like us on Facebook