[Nd-talk] Next NFB of North Dakota Meeting

Milton Ota mota1252 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 18:04:52 UTC 2018

To All Members and Friends:

\

Mark your calendar, and join us on Saturday, November 10, 2018 at 5:00 PM to
7:00 PM for the next National Federation of the Blind of North Dakota
meeting. where: 4273 Coventry Drive, South, Unit E, Fargo, North Dakota
58104. This is the new home of Milton and Charlene. We will have the
conference line open for those who are unable to attend the meeting by
dialing

)605) 475-6333 and entering the room ID 9381122#. This will be a pot-luck
affair and Charlene will be coordinating food so please let her know what
you are bringing by calling (701) 793-0146.

Sincerely,

Milton Ota, President

National Federation of the Blind of North Dakota

Web: http://nfbnd.org/

4273 Coventry Drive, South

Unit E

Fargo, ND 58104-4498

Cell: (701) 731-0511

E-mail: mota1252 at gmail.com

THE NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND KNOWS THAT BLINDNESS IS NOT THE
CHARACTERISTIC THAT DEFINES YOU OR YOUR FUTURE. EVERY DAY WE RAISE THE
EXPECTATIONS

OF BLIND PEOPLE, BECAUSE LOW EXPECTATIONS CREATE OBSTACLES BETWEEN BLIND
PEOPLE AND OUR DREAMS. YOU CAN LIVE THE LIFE YOU WANT; BLINDNESS IS NOT WHAT
HOLDS

YOU BACK. THE NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND IS NOT AN ORGANIZATION
SPEAKING FOR THE BLIND--IT IS THE BLIND SPEAKING FOR OURSELVES.

With Love, Hope and Determination, We Turn Dreams Into Reality.

Together We Change What It Means to Be Blind.