[ND-Talk] FW: Richard Early published in The Braille Monitor, december 2019

Sherry Shirek sherrybeth7 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 1 17:58:45 UTC 2019

Seasons Greetings!

If you have not already read the December issue of the Braille Monitor, then
you have not read the published article "Always Early Find your People" by
our very own Richard Early!
Congratulations Richard and thank you for your inspiration and leadership!

Happy holidays to all of our friends and federation family!

With love, hope and determination! Sherry Shirek

Sherry E. Shirek, Secretary
National Federation of the Blind of North Dakota
Voice/text 701-781-3055
Email sherrybeth7 at gmail.com
www.nfbnd.org

With love, hope & determination, we change dreams into reality
blindness is not what holds you back
Like us on Facebook