[ND-Talk] FW: [New post] Using the Zoom Video Conferencing Platform with JAWS

mota1252 at gmail.com mota1252 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 19:51:34 UTC 2019

From: Freedom Scientific Blog <donotreply at wordpress.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2019 1:31 PM
To: mota1252 at gmail.com
Subject: [New post] Using the Zoom Video Conferencing Platform with JAWS

Elizabeth Whitaker posted: " If you’ve taken part in our live webinars or other trainings this year, you’ve used the cloud-based conferencing solution by Zoom Video Communications commonly known as Zoom. This widely used platform enables us to offer remote training regardless of whe"

New post on Freedom Scientific Blog

 <https://blog.freedomscientific.com/?author=10>

 <https://blog.freedomscientific.com/using-the-zoom-video-conferencing-platform-with-jaws/> Using the Zoom Video Conferencing Platform with JAWS

by  <https://blog.freedomscientific.com/?author=10> Elizabeth Whitaker

If you’ve taken part in our live webinars or other trainings
this year, you’ve used the cloud-based conferencing solution by Zoom Video
Communications commonly known as Zoom. This widely used platform enables us to
offer remote training regardless of where you reside and is equipped with many
powerful features that promote learning through personal interaction with you.

Here on the FS Training Team, we regularly use Zoom to
conduct or attend webinars, meetings, other trainings, and demonstrations. its
wealth of features make it possible to easily chat with attendees, configure
audio settings, and share screen content all while using JAWS.

We’ve received many requests to offer a training on using
Zoom with JAWS, so put together this short 20-minute pre-recorded instructional
demo to help you navigate it more easily and efficiently. Whether you only use
Zoom to participate in FS trainings or frequently attend meetings that utilize
the platform, you’ll benefit from this brief but comprehensive training video.

Learn how to:

*         Register for a meeting or webinar

*         Join a meeting or webinar

*         Navigate the Zoom program window in both
webinars and meetings

*         Participate in a chat

*         Adjust audio settings

We also provide useful keyboard commands for quick
navigation. Download this short tutorial,  <https://support.freedomscientific.com/Services/TrainingAndCertification/FreeWebinars#zoom01> JAWS
and Zoom from our Webinars Page to gain greater control of the Zoom
interface and improve your proficiency when attending FS trainings and other
events.

 <https://blog.freedomscientific.com/?author=10> Elizabeth Whitaker | July 30, 2019 at 2:30 pm | Categories:  <https://blog.freedomscientific.com/?taxonomy=category&term=information> information,  <https://blog.freedomscientific.com/?taxonomy=category&term=jaws> JAWS,  <https://blog.freedomscientific.com/?taxonomy=category&term=training> Training | URL:  <https://wp.me/p94NCs-7j> https://wp.me/p94NCs-7j

 <https://blog.freedomscientific.com/using-the-zoom-video-conferencing-platform-with-jaws/#respond> Comment

    <https://blog.freedomscientific.com/using-the-zoom-video-conferencing-platform-with-jaws/#comments> See all comments

Unsubscribe to no longer receive posts from Freedom Scientific Blog.
Change your email settings at Manage Subscriptions.

 <https://blog.freedomscientific.com/using-the-zoom-video-conferencing-platform-with-jaws/> https://blog.freedomscientific.com/using-the-zoom-video-conferencing-platform-with-jaws/