[Nd-talk] FW: Please, Please Read!

mota1252 at gmail.com mota1252 at gmail.com
Fri May 10 14:34:31 UTC 2019

Anyone want to help? Please read on.

From: kevan at nfbco.org <kevan at nfbco.org>
Sent: Friday, May 10, 2019 9:13 AM
To: kevan at nfbco.org
Subject: Please, Please Read!

We need! We want folks from your affiliate to partake in the benefits of the
NFB 6 Dot Dash 5k. Can you get at least 2 people from your state to
virtually walk, run, bike, crawl, or treadmill the NFB 6 Dot Dash 5k? It is
a great chapter activity. Do it together or do it separately, or just
register as a contribution to the cause. When you register, you will receive
your collectible race medal, your race t-shirt, and more. The medal is
striking. It is vivid. And because we will have a series of three distinct
but coordinated medals for those who participate in 2019, 2020, and 2021
medals will be collectable.

There is also a way to earn a $5 rebate from every registration from your
chapters or affiliates. We will give you a code. Anyone using that code when
registering will ensure that your entity will receive a $5 contribution.
There will be some chapters who might like to run with this, if you will.

I am attaching race information and I want to let you know that we will
conduct trainings for anyone interested in recruiting virtual racers.
Training calls will be Tuesday evening, May 28th at 8 p.m. Eastern and
Sunday afternoon June 2nd at 5 p.m. Eastern. These calls are for state
presidents or anyone else with interest in participating in and helping
develop this nation-wide effort. Keep checking your email for the conference
call-in numbers. And, lets get at least 2 from your state to #comerunwithus.
Come raise some money with us.

Call me if you have further questions. 303-929-2369.

At Your Service,

Kevan Worley

Manager, Project Literacy

303-929-2369