[ND-Talk] Call-in option for Communication Seminar

Sherry Shirek sherrybeth7 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 03:17:38 UTC 2019

National Federation of the Blind of North Dakota Communications Seminar

Call-in option for Communications Seminar

On November 23, 2019 our Communications Director and member of our board
Richard Early will host a Communications Seminar at the Fargo Library from
10 am to 12 noon.

For those of you who are out of town and cannot make it to Fargo, please
join us via phone.

Call in:

Dial-in number:

605 313 6277

Pass Code:

201937#

If anyone is having difficulty calling in on the day of the seminar, feel
welcome to call my cell phone and we can try to help 701-781-3055

Thank you. We look forward to this exciting event!

Sherry E. Shirek, Secretary

National Federation of the Blind of North Dakota

Voice/text 701-781-3055

Email  <mailto:sherrybeth7 at gmail.com> sherrybeth7 at gmail.com

 <http://www.nfbnd.org> www.nfbnd.org

With love, hope & determination, we change dreams into reality

blindness is not what holds you back

<https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationoftheBlindofNorthDakota/?ref=bookm
arks> Like us on Facebook