[ND-Talk] Braille Monitor

jesseshirek at gmail.com jesseshirek at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 23:25:18 UTC 2019

I received the following call to action from the editor of the Braille Monitor, Gary Wonder.

We solicit recipes from each affiliate, and we are ready for New Hampshire. This means that North Dakota isn't far off in our list. We would like anywhere from 3 to 6 recipes, and if we can get them, we like to have a short bio for each person submitting and we would be delighted with the picture to run as well.

If you would like to have a recipe printed in the Rail Monitor please feel free to email the recipe to me along with a short bio. I will compile the recipes and send them off to Gary.

Best,

Jesse Shirek

President

National Federation of the Blind of North Dakota

jesseshirek at gmail.com | 701-781-2526 Call or Text

Web |  <http://www.nfbnd.org/> Viset NFBND.org

Facebook |  <https://www.facebook.com/NationalFederationoftheBlindofNorthDakota/> Like NFBND on Facebook

With love, hope, and determination we transform dreams into reality.