[ND-Talk] FW: [New post] Write, Edit, and Collaborate Using Google Docs and JAWS

mota1252 at gmail.com mota1252 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 15:14:53 UTC 2019

From: Freedom Scientific Blog <donotreply at wordpress.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2019 9:52 PM
To: mota1252 at gmail.com
Subject: [New post] Write, Edit, and Collaborate Using Google Docs and JAWS

Elizabeth Whitaker posted: " In our last live webinar, “Google Docs and JAWS,” we showed you how to enable the screen and braille accessibility features, provided an overview of orientation and navigation, and introduced you to some basic formatting commands. This week, we’ll delve "

New post on Freedom Scientific Blog

 <https://blog.freedomscientific.com/?author=10>

 <https://blog.freedomscientific.com/write-edit-and-collaborate-using-google-docs-and-jaws/> Write, Edit, and Collaborate Using Google Docs and JAWS

by  <https://blog.freedomscientific.com/?author=10> Elizabeth Whitaker

In our last live webinar, “ <https://www.freedomscientific.com/webinars/google-docs-and-jaws/> Google
Docs and JAWS,” we showed you how to enable the screen and braille accessibility
features, provided an overview of orientation and navigation, and introduced
you to some basic formatting commands. This week, we’ll delve deeper into this
popular application in FS Skill Building and Review, “Write, Edit, and Collaborate
Using Google Docs and JAWS.”

During this training, we’ll
demonstrate tasks that will prove useful as you become more familiar with this powerful
application. Here’s a sneak peek of what you’ll learn.

Document sharing

Document sharing allows you to easily invite
others to view information via a link that is sent right to their email. This
is especially useful if you need to send a document to multiple recipients for
reading or collaboration.

Attaching a Google document to an email

There will be times when you want to share your document with
others as an email attachment rather than inviting them to view it in Docs
itself. Documents can be attached to an email message, giving the recipient direct
access to the information.

Document collaboration

Google Docs offers the ability to collaborate
with others on documents in real-time, promoting teamwork and maximizing
productivity. This allows you to develop plans, share ideas, and instantly pass
along important information all while working together through the cloud.

Want to know more? Join us Thursday, October 17
at noon Eastern for FS Skill Building and Review, “Write, Edit, and Collaborate
Using Google Docs and JAWS.” Not signed up?  <https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_5YB2VW2DSCGC0ikUNk9fMQ> Register
now to take part in this exciting FS training opportunity!

 <https://blog.freedomscientific.com/?author=10> Elizabeth Whitaker | October 16, 2019 at 10:52 pm | Categories:  <https://blog.freedomscientific.com/?taxonomy=category&term=braille> Braille,  <https://blog.freedomscientific.com/?taxonomy=category&term=fusion> Fusion,  <https://blog.freedomscientific.com/?taxonomy=category&term=information> information,  <https://blog.freedomscientific.com/?taxonomy=category&term=jaws> JAWS,  <https://blog.freedomscientific.com/?taxonomy=category&term=training> Training | URL:  <https://wp.me/p94NCs-8k> https://wp.me/p94NCs-8k

 <https://blog.freedomscientific.com/write-edit-and-collaborate-using-google-docs-and-jaws/#respond> Comment

    <https://blog.freedomscientific.com/write-edit-and-collaborate-using-google-docs-and-jaws/#comments> See all comments

Unsubscribe to no longer receive posts from Freedom Scientific Blog.
Change your email settings at Manage Subscriptions.

 <https://blog.freedomscientific.com/write-edit-and-collaborate-using-google-docs-and-jaws/> https://blog.freedomscientific.com/write-edit-and-collaborate-using-google-docs-and-jaws/