[ND-Talk] FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] Fwd: Quarantine Connect

Sherry Shirek sherrybeth7 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 12:07:05 UTC 2020

Greetings
I'm resending because I want to be certain everyone has a chance to know
about this support and to have the opportunity to join in.
Be well and be safe everyone

Kindly, Sherry

Sherry E. Shirek, Secretary
National Federation of the Blind of North Dakota
Voice/text 701-781-3055
Email sherrybeth7 at gmail.com
www.nfbnd.org

With love, hope & determination, we change dreams into reality
blindness is not what holds you back
Like us on Facebook