[ND-Talk] FW: Cash Wise accommodations -An update from our CEO, Chris Coborn - 04/04/20

Sherry Shirek sherrybeth7 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 20:58:02 UTC 2020

FYI…

Sherry

t: An update from our CEO, Chris Coborn - 04/04/20

No Images?  <http://links.e.cobornsinc.com/servlet/MailView?ms=MzIxMDUxNjMS1&r=Mjk1MTgzMDU2MjA1S0&j=MTY4MzE3ODE1OQS2&mt=1&rt=0> Click here

 <http://links.e.cobornsinc.com/ctt?kn=3&ms=MzIxMDUxNjMS1&r=Mjk1MTgzMDU2MjA1S0&b=0&j=MTY4MzE3ODE1OQS2&mt=1&rt=0>

 <http://links.e.cobornsinc.com/ctt?kn=5&ms=MzIxMDUxNjMS1&r=Mjk1MTgzMDU2MjA1S0&b=0&j=MTY4MzE3ODE1OQS2&mt=1&rt=0>

Dear Valued Guest,

I hope this note finds you and your family well. This has been a challenging time for so many in our communities and we are constantly evaluating our operations to find more ways that we can help support our guests and our employees.  I want to continue to provide these occasional updates to you to ensure you’re aware of all we are doing to keep our stores safe and stocked and to ensure you have a safe shopping experience while interacting with our store associates.

I want to share some newly-implemented changes we’ve just put into effect this week:

*	We have added an additional hour to our reserved store hours in the morning to serve those who are at highest risk for COVID-19, including those who are over 60, those guests who are immunocompromised, and expecting mothers.  We invite those guests to shop with us between 6 a.m. – 8 a.m. to ensure their safety and well-being.

*	If you are now doing your grocery shopping with us online, we ask that you select an afternoon or evening pick-up timeslot to pick up your order.  This will help us reserve the first open pick-up timeslot, from 10 a.m.-  Noon, for those high-risk individuals as well.

Additionally, in recognition of the tireless efforts of our employees over the past several weeks, we will be closed on Easter Sunday to give them a day off to relax and recharge.  We are incredibly proud of our team and are working very hard to keep them healthy, well and rested to ensure they can continue to serve you.

We sincerely appreciate your support of these initiatives as we work to provide the safest and most comfortable shopping experience possible for those in our communities that are at the highest risk. Please continue to help us provide some additional peace of mind for these guests.

Thank you and stay well,
Chris Coborn

 <http://links.e.cobornsinc.com/ctt?kn=2&ms=MzIxMDUxNjMS1&r=Mjk1MTgzMDU2MjA1S0&b=0&j=MTY4MzE3ODE1OQS2&mt=1&rt=0>

To help ensure delivery to your inbox,
please add  <mailto:deals at e.cashwise.com> deals at e.cashwise.com to your address book.

This email was sent by  <http://links.e.cobornsinc.com/ctt?kn=6&ms=MzIxMDUxNjMS1&r=Mjk1MTgzMDU2MjA1S0&b=0&j=MTY4MzE3ODE1OQS2&mt=1&rt=0> Cashwise.com
1921 Coborn Boulevard
St. Cloud, MN 56301

Your email address was obtained through email sign up on our website or in-store.

  <http://links.e.cobornsinc.com/open/log/32105163/Mjk1MTgzMDU2MjA1S0/0/MTY4MzE3ODE1OQS2/1/0>