[ND-Talk] 2020 Virtual National Convention - National Federation of the Blind starts today

Jesse Shirek jesseshirek at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 12:54:01 UTC 2020

Dear convention attendees and guests, we are excited that the national
convention is starting today. Attendance is free, open to the public and
available through many platforms. You will find links to the agenda, lots of
information and all of the sessions at:
https://www.nfb.org/get-involved/national-convention

the convention is a fantastic opportunity to connect with people from across
the country and get together with the Federation family. There will be
sessions held for everyone of all interests. Emerging technology,
employment, resources, parents of blind students, professional development,
blind students, seniors, veterans and about anything else you can imagine.

As the convention delegate, one of my roles is to assist you in getting
connected to other members at the convention. If there is someone wish to
meet or connect with, I am happy to help you. I have contact information for
all the other delegates. You can reach out to me by text/phone 701-781-2526
preferred or email jesseshirek at gmail.com. I am here and happy to help.

The North Dakota affiliate will hold our caucus on Friday, July 17 at 10 AM
central via Zoom. We encourage all members and interested members to attend,
we will review the resolutions, and it will be an appropriate time to ask
questions. I am looking forward to catching up with everyone then.

Meeting details are as follows:

Jesse Shirek is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: North Dakota Affiliate Caucus
Time: Jul 17, 2020 10:00 AM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/7017812526

Meeting ID: 701 781 2526
One tap mobile
+14086380968,,7017812526# US (San Jose)
+16699006833,,7017812526# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location
        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 701 781 2526
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/adphEq7IMO

Join by Skype for Business
https://zoom.us/skype/7017812526

Be well and enjoy the convention!

Jesse Shirek
President
National Federation of the Blind of North Dakota
jesseshirek at gmail.com | 701-404-7294 call and text
Web | Visit NFBND.org <http://www.nfbnd.org/>
Facebook | Like NFBND on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/NationalFederationoftheBlindofNorthDakota/>

With love, hope, and determination we transform dreams into reality.