[ND-Talk] ***Reminder*** Tonight! Presidential Release starting at 8 p.m. ET

Sherry Shirek sherrybeth7 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 22:41:21 UTC 2020

Tune in tonight for the Presidential release live via Zoom! See instructions below

All best, Sherry

Sherry E. Shirek, Secretary

National Federation of the Blind of North Dakota

Voice/text 701-781-3055

Email  <mailto:sherrybeth7 at gmail.com> sherrybeth7 at gmail.com

 <http://www.nfbnd.org> www.nfbnd.org

With love, hope & determination, we change dreams into reality

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back

 <https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationoftheBlindofNorthDakota/?ref=bookmarks> Like us on Facebook