[Nebraska-senior-blind] NFBN Senior Division Monthly Phone Meeting Notice for JUNE

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Sat Jun 8 12:36:17 UTC 2013

Hi you all!

RE: This is your reminder of our June meeting; Sunday the 16th

June  will be our sixth monthly phone meeting for 2013. The topic for this
month revolves around how blindness can or does not  have to have a negative
impact upon engaging in outdoor activities. Examples are --- camping in the
wilderness, fishing, picnicking with family, golfing, grilling,  working in
the yard or gardening, bicycling, and much more.

Though the number of participants was small, our May meeting with the topic
of National Convention, was lively. The people present were: B&B Loos of
Lincoln, Bob Riley of Fremont,  Nancy  Oltman of Hastings, Melvin Of
Gordon, and me, Robert from Omaha.

The time for the call is 6:00 PM Mountain and 7:00 PM Central.

Bring your Brags & Drags.

The phone number you will call is: 1-218-339-2699

                        access code: 203747Pound

See you all there!

Robert Leslie Newman

Personal Website-

Adjustment To Blindness And Visual impairment

http//www.thoughtprovoker.info

NFB Writers' Division, president

http://www.nfb-writers-division.net

Chair of the NFB Communications Committee

Vice President, NFBN Senior Division