[Nebraska-senior-blind] NFBN Senior Division Correction on date of meeting - Thursday August 28

Karen Lemmon klemmon at bbcwb.net
Mon Aug 18 13:57:11 UTC 2014

Hi all!

We are looking for someone from the Omaha area that is interested in
attending the Black Hills Ski for Light event in Deadwood next January. We
are organizing a bus to transfer us up there and back, ms\making stops
across the state to pick people up. Arrow bus line and Fontenelle Tours are
helping us with this project and we need someone in Omaha to help us get the
word out. I am attaching a promo letter and will soon have the flyer for the
trip from Ward that can be posted. If you know of some energetic person who
loves the outdoors and would appreciate the opportunity to reap the benefits
of the SFL program please have them contact me!

My phone number is 308-667-2054.

Thanks KLem