[Nebraska-senior-blind] NFBN Senior Division Correction on dateof meeting - Thursday August 28

Cheryl Livingston clivingston4 at neb.rr.com
Wed Aug 13 01:37:20 UTC 2014

Got it this time.  Thanks.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Karen Lemmon via Nebraska-senior-blind
  To: newmanrl at cox.net ; 'Nebraska Senior Blind Info and Discussion List'
  Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2014 8:44 AM
  Subject: Re: [Nebraska-senior-blind] NFBN Senior Division Correction on dateof meeting - Thursday August 28

  Hi all

  I sent this list but Cheryl replied that she did not get it so I will send it again but instead of pasting it to the email I will send it as an attachment.

  I went to Iowa City to the Opt homology research center and there is good news for those of us who have Stargardt's so am anxious to share this with you all.

  I am home now but will be gone in a few days again. In between time I am trying to accumulate  hours at work to pay for all my adventures!

  Talk soon, KLem