[Nebraska-senior-blind] NFBN Senior Division January Telephone Meeting - this coming Sunday

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Tue Jan 14 02:50:51 UTC 2014

Hi you all!

RE: Reminder of our first monthly meeting for 2014.

Our January phone meeting is coming up in six days, and here is what you
need to know to get on the call:

The date is: Sunday the 19th.

The time for the call is: 6:00 PM Mountain and 7:00 PM Central.

The phone number you will call is: 267-507-0400 (Guaranteed!)

Access code: 203747Pound

The Topic is --- New Year resolutions- have any relating to your blindness,
and/or do you feel your blindness will have either a negative or positive
influence upon your resolution, why?

See you all there!

Robert Leslie Newman

Personal Website-

http://www.thoughtprovoker.info <http://www.thoughtprovoker.info/>

NFB Writers' Division, President

Division Website-

http://writers.nfb.org

Chair, NFB Communications Committee

Nebraska Senior Division, vice President

NCBVI Commissioner