[Nebraska-senior-blind] NFBN Senior Division Monthly Call - January

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Mon Jan 20 23:31:15 UTC 2014

Hi you all

Well, it was a busy day yesterday, Sunday the 19th. Though not for those of
us who attended the monthly call. Melvin Forester and I had a relaxed and
informative talk. We did not set a topic for the next meeting.

Does anyone have a hot topic for February? And sure, we could transfer the
topic we were going to cover in January to February. (Our new year
resolution and blindness.)

Robert Leslie Newman

Personal Website-

 <http://www.thoughtprovoker.info/> http://www.thoughtprovoker.info

NFB Writers' Division, President

Division Website-

http://writers.nfb.org

Chair, NFB Communications Committee

Nebraska Senior Division, vice President