[Nebraska-senior-blind] NFBN Senior Monthly Telephone Meeting - tonight!

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Mon Jul 21 14:34:48 UTC 2014

Hi you all

Tonight is our CALL!!!! Hope to see you all there.

And so here is what you need to know to join us for our July meeting:

The date: Monday the 21st

The time for the call: 6:00 PM Mountain and 7:00 PM Central

The phone number you will dial: 267-507-0400

Access code: 203747Pound

One thing for sure is to talk about the recent national convention.

And/or, who has a special need for something for us to discuss?

Bring your brags and drags!

See you all there.

Robert Leslie Newman

Personal Website-

http://www.thoughtprovoker.info <http://www.thoughtprovoker.info/>

President, NFB Writers' Division

Division Website-

http://writers.nfb.org

Chair, NFB Communications Committee

Vice President, Nebraska Senior Division

First Vice President, Omaha Chapter

Commissioner, Nebraska Commission for the Blind and Visually Impaired

NFB Employment committee Co-Chair