[Nebraska-senior-blind] September Phone Meeting - NFBN Seniordivision

Cheryl Livingston clivingston4 at neb.rr.com
Thu Sep 11 23:36:53 UTC 2014

I'll be there, Robert.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Robert Leslie Newman via Nebraska-senior-blind
  To: 0senior division listserv
  Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2014 3:46 PM
  Subject: [Nebraska-senior-blind] September Phone Meeting - NFBN Seniordivision

  Hi You All

  After talking to a couple of you about a date for this month's meeting, the best idea is to hold it on the last Monday of the month, September 29th. Also, a compromise on time. 7:30 PM CT and 6:30 PM MT.

  And so here is what you need to know to join us for our September meeting:

  The date: Monday the 29th

  The time for the call: 6:30 PM Mountain and 7:30 PM Central

  The phone number you will dial: 267-507-0400

  Access code: 203747Pound

  The topic: convention and the question- Is it easier to be blind at a younger age, or as an older person?

  And/we will not forget to address any special need that someone on the call may have.

  Also, bring your brags and drags!

  See you all there.

  Robert Leslie Newman

  Personal Website-

  http://www.thoughtprovoker.info

  President, NFB Writers' Division

  Division Website-

  http://writers.nfb.org

  Chair, NFB Communications Committee

  Vice President, Nebraska Senior Division

  First Vice President, Omaha Chapter

  Commissioner, Nebraska Commission for the Blind and Visually Impaired

  NFB Employment committee Co-Chair

  To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Nebraska-senior-blind:
  http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nebraska-senior-blind_nfbnet.org/clivingston4%40neb.rr.com