[Nebraska-senior-blind] September Phone Meeting - NFBN Senior division

Karen Lemmon klemmon at bbcwb.net
Fri Sep 12 19:51:22 UTC 2014

Okie dokie

KLem

From: Nebraska-senior-blind
[mailto:nebraska-senior-blind-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Robert Leslie
Newman via Nebraska-senior-blind
Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2014 2:46 PM
To: 0senior division listserv
Subject: [Nebraska-senior-blind] September Phone Meeting - NFBN Senior
division

Hi You All

After talking to a couple of you about a date for this month's meeting, the
best idea is to hold it on the last Monday of the month, September 29th.
Also, a compromise on time. 7:30 PM CT and 6:30 PM MT.

And so here is what you need to know to join us for our September meeting:

The date: Monday the 29th

The time for the call: 6:30 PM Mountain and 7:30 PM Central

The phone number you will dial: 267-507-0400

Access code: 203747Pound

The topic: convention and the question- Is it easier to be blind at a
younger age, or as an older person?

And/we will not forget to address any special need that someone on the call
may have.

Also, bring your brags and drags!

See you all there.

Robert Leslie Newman

Personal Website-

http://www.thoughtprovoker.info <http://www.thoughtprovoker.info/>

President, NFB Writers' Division

Division Website-

http://writers.nfb.org

Chair, NFB Communications Committee

Vice President, Nebraska Senior Division

First Vice President, Omaha Chapter

Commissioner, Nebraska Commission for the Blind and Visually Impaired

NFB Employment committee Co-Chair