[Nebraska-senior-blind] correction

Karen Lemmon klemmon at bbcwb.net
Fri Sep 26 16:34:10 UTC 2014

Hello all!

I am so sorry that there is a correction to be made from the last email I
sent. We are mottling through getting this bus to go to Ski for Light and we
mis-interpreted a grant for the veterans . If the Veteran qualifies for
financial aid the event of the week will be paid however the bus expense
across Nebraska is not paid for at this time. Disabled Veteran's due to
sight or physical disability should hold their seat on the bus by sending
the bus application attached and $50 deposit to Fontenelle Tours. At this
time the total cost of the round-trip and inner city transportation is $200
for each individual.

                I am attaching a new letter and bus application form.

                Sorry for this error and I apologize for any inconvenience
this has created for you.

Karen Lemmon