[Nebraska-senior-blind] FW: Try it you'll like it

Karen Lemmon klemmon at bbcwb.net
Thu Sep 18 14:37:33 UTC 2014

From: Karen Lemmon [mailto:klemmon at bbcwb.net]
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2014 8:36 AM
To: NFB of Nebraska Membership List (nfbn-membership at nfbnet.org)
Subject: Try it you'll like it

                Hello Fellow Federationists!

If you know me you have heard about the Black Hills Ski for Light program!
This year we are following South Dakota and North Dakota's lead in providing
a bus across Nebraska to pick up interested participants for the event in
January 2015. Attached to this mailing is a letter about the upcoming
week-long event which is designed to give blind and physically challenged
individuals the opportunity to participate in a variety of outdoor
activities in the beautiful Black Hills of South Dakota. Now is the time to
get a seat reserved on the bus which will be making stops across the State
as it travels to Deadwood. To hold your seat send the application on the
last page of the attachment along with a check for $50 to Fontenelle tours.
It is very important to do this ASAP as the bus is filling up.

                SPECIAL NOTICE TO DISABLED VETERANS;

                                We have received a grant which will pay all
travel and participation fees for disabled veterans. If you are a disabled
vet just send in the application and note at the top that you are a Veteran.
All transportation fees, outdoor equipment, food, lodging, banquet ticket,
inner city transportation,  gratuities, evening entertainment, etc. will be
paid for during the week for all disabled veterans! Don't pass up this
opportunity!

So just try it.I guaranty  you will love it!

Karen Lemmon