[Nebraska-senior-blind] NFBN Senior division - September Meeting, Special Guest

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Sun Aug 23 00:57:05 UTC 2015

Hi you all

RE: Info about our September Meeting: Special Guest presentation, &
convention talk

The first part of our meeting will be devoted to interaction with a special
guest.  Read below to read the interaction between Ever Lee, and me!

-Recall, I asked Ever Lee Hairston to come talk to us about her newly
published book. (All about her journey into blindness.)

-Here is my invitation for September:

. Ever Lee

Hey.so not in August. Here is our September date, see if this would work -
Monday September 21st; 5:00 your time.

-Here is her response:

Yes, it will be my pleasure.

Ever Lee Hairston, first Vice President

H: 323 654.2975

C: 323 252.9188

W: everhairston.com <http://everhairston.com>

The second part of our September meeting will consist of: discussion
relating to our state convention luncheon, topic for our membership meeting,
elections, and more.

Respectfully yours,

Robert Leslie Newman

President, NFBN Senior Division