[Nebraska-senior-blind] Thought on what next - RE: NFBN Senior Division Brailler

Nancy Oltman noltman23 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 21:50:41 UTC 2015

Agree with Robert and Becky.

Nancy

From: Nebraska-senior-blind [mailto:nebraska-senior-blind-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Robert Newman via Nebraska-senior-blind
Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2015 11:22 AM
To: 'Nebraska Senior Blind Info and Discussion List'
Subject: [Nebraska-senior-blind] Thought on what next - RE: NFBN Senior Division Brailler

NFBN Senior Division Members

After reading Barbara’s report on the Brailer, it is obvious that the machine needs repairs. What I suggest is, and this is up for discussion: We get it fixed and then sell it, as recently repaired and tuned up! The Omaha Chapter recently sold a repaired/tuned up Perkins, formally owned by Hank), and it cost about $140 to get it fixed, and we sold it for $400.00

Any other thoughts?