[Nebraska-senior-blind] NFBN Senior division - Gina update

Karen Lemmon klemmon at bbcwb.net
Thu Feb 11 15:01:15 UTC 2016

Hi all, I just want to tell you guys that Gina is an exceptional woman. I
have known her for several years now and am very motivated by her attitude.
When she was sighted she was an artist and has a room full of paintings that
she has done in the past. Most of them are of a western nature and with what
vision I have I am so very impressed also by her talent. She is in my
prayers and I hope yours too.

KLem