[Nebraska-senior-blind] Correction - we do have a speaker - RE: NFBN Senior Division - July meeting, Monday the 11th!

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Sat Jul 9 20:17:09 UTC 2016

Linda and All Others!

Yes, you, Miss Linda are our guest speaker! Boy, I wrote the meeting
announcement right after the rewrite of the May minutes, having wrote up the
June minutes first, which spoke of your presentation! MMM, the May minutes
must of scrubbed my memory of Linda being our spot-light topic/speaker for
this meeting!!!) Sorry all for the confusion. But hey....all is well, and I
look forward to learning more about Linda, her travel through life,
blindness being there at every step.

Respectfully yours,
Robert Leslie Newman
President, NFBN Senior Division