[Nebraska-senior-blind] Senior Division at State Convention

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Thu Sep 1 10:58:39 UTC 2016

Hi You All

RE: some news about convention

First: After you read the information below, make sure to join your fellow
division members on our September 12th phone meeting to learn more about
convention.

At our recent Division board meeting, we decided that we needed to make sure
our state affiliate president knew of our desire to have a time in Columbus
to meet. At the time of our meeting, we had yet to see what the new agenda
would look like, and to know if we would have a time slot to have a formal
meeting and possible luncheon. Recall, the state board is wanting to change
up this year's agenda, to freshen up, and in deed enhance our overall
convention experience. Though note, our conventions are always super good,
informative, inspiring and more. Below is Amy's response to Cheryl's email:

amy.buresh74 at gmail.com [mailto:amy.buresh74 at gmail.com]