[Nebraska-senior-blind] NFBN Senior Division - agenda and handout for Convention Meeting

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Fri Sep 30 10:42:19 UTC 2016

KEVIN! Good to see you popping onto this list! Join us on a call, soon.

And it will be great to talk Apple with you at convention. Boy, I am
enjoying the new voice options with IOS 10; I'm presently using Ava. And I
really like how apps can be more easily moved into folders, and/or arranged
them wherever on the page, you decide to place them.

MMM, need to see if 10 is ready for the watch; have a Sports Model.

And thanks for being willing to sell some clickers.

Respectfully yours,
Robert Leslie Newman
NFBN Senior Division, President