[Nebraska-senior-blind] Experiencing the Solar Eclipse

christine Boone christineboone2 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 19 00:24:12 UTC 2017

Yes, I did make sure the map was running. Not sure why but the map is completely silent until I turn voiceover off, even if I don’t want to hear the descriptions. I will try restarting my phone to see if that helps. Man though you are right, it is Really Cool! This could even make Brad appreciate your iPhone.

CB