[Nebraska-senior-blind] A video -NFB Training Blind Seniors

Becky misscoffee at neb.rr.com
Wed Aug 30 13:07:04 UTC 2017

That was really good.
Becky

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Barbara Loos via Nebraska-Senior-Blind
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2017 5:12 PM
To: Nebraska Senior Blind Info and Discussion List
Cc: Barbara Loos; NFB Senior Division list
Subject: Re: [Nebraska-senior-blind] A video -NFB Training Blind Seniors

very good. Thank you for sharing this.

Barbara

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 29, 2017, at 9:11 AM, Robert Leslie Newman via Nebraska-Senior-Blind <nebraska-senior-blind at nfbnet.org> wrote:
The NFB has a large presence on YouTube; from our training centers, affiliates, chapters, and more-

Recently, the following link was shared on the Chapter Presidents list:

This video is ten minutes or so and is on our YouTube site, in case anyone wants to play it. We produced this to help promote our Senior programs at CCB of course, but I think it also tells our NFB story of love, hope and determination for those especially who have become blind later in life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bm1OmnyS8fg

Dan Burke
(Following this video, comes many more like it.)

Respectfully yours,
Robert Leslie Newman
NFBN Senior Division, President

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Nebraska-Senior-Blind:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nebraska-senior-blind_nfbnet.org/beloos%40neb.rr.com

---