[Nebraska-senior-blind] Question for Women Going to Convention

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Fri Apr 20 01:42:19 UTC 2018

Hi All,

Robert, if I'm wrong to do this, I apologize! Last year, as many
of you know, I did not have a roommate at the National
Convention.  The same is true this year.  I have not reserved a
room yet; a young woman promised me, then backed out tonight
because her friend finally got back to her, and their moms would
prefer they share a room.  So, I'm stuck, and I'm wondering if
anyone can help me out.  I'm willing to reserve a room, but I'd
rather not go it alone again.  Please email me off list at the
address below if you're looking for a roommate, or if you have
any ideas that I can explore, and do it ASAP! Thanks.  Again,
Robert, my apology if I shouldn't do this here! Thanks muchly!

Blessings,

Linda

lmentink7360 at gmail.com