[Nebraska-senior-blind] Question for Women Going to Convention

Robert Leslie Newman robertleslienewman at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 02:52:18 UTC 2018

Linda and Others

This quest/offer for a roommate... was totally fine! Federationists need to
help one another... and get any or all members to attend a national
convention!

(I will not be going, Bonnie is going to have surgery during that week.)

Respectfully yours,
Robert Leslie Newman
NFBN Senior Division, President