[Nebraska-senior-blind] Question for Women Going to Convention

christine Boone christineboone2 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 16:31:17 UTC 2018

O man Linda, I sure wish I could help you because it would be so much fun to
room together at convention. Unfortunately I am not going this year because
our son Edward is getting married on the 14th of July. I know this is a week
after convention ends, but since our little family is scattered from the
east coast to the west, and at several places in between, we are taking
advantage of the opportunity to get together for fun and fellowship. I have
company arriving as early as the 6th of July and we shall have a house-full.
I think Doug and I will actually sleep in our camper so we can make all of
our inside beds available for sisters and brothers-in-law, nieces, nephews,
cousins and friends.

Anyway, that's a really long way of saying that I can't help, but I sure
wish I could. I shall miss convention a lot, and I shall miss the fun it
would be to room together.

I think I remember that you have a room-mate for state convention, but if
you don't, I would love to share then.

Hugs,

Chris