[Nebraska-senior-blind] Confession from the Secretary

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Tue Aug 21 20:09:49 UTC 2018

Hi All,

Those of you who were on our last phone call will remember that
Cheryl's Treasurer's Report was not correct in the June minutes.
You may also remember that I was not on the June call because I
was in Wisconsin.  When I listened to the recording and wrote the
minutes, I skipped over listening to Cheryl read her report
because I pasted in the document which she had sent, never
thinking that it would be different.  Should I ever miss another
meeting, I'll listen to her report so that I don't mess up again.
I'm sorry for all that confusion and waste of time.  I have
corrected the minutes for Robert and the archives.  If anyone
else wants the corrected document, let me know, and I'll send it.
Again, I apologize to you, Cheryl, and to all the rest on the
call!

Blessings,

Linda