[Nebraska-senior-blind] Confession from the Secretary

Cheryl Livingston clivingston7891 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 00:26:08 UTC 2018

 Thank you Linda for letting us know this. I am not upset about that.
Everyone makes mistakes and for sure I have made lots of mistakes as your
faithful treasurer. Thank you for being our secretary and serving so well
over the time that you have been our secretary. I hope you will continue to
serve as our secretary or in whatever capacity you would choose.