[Nebraska-Senior-Blind] Free Money Readers - Curtesy of the USA Government

Robert Leslie Newman robertleslienewman at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 16:58:04 UTC 2019

Hi You All

RE: Free money reader apps for your phone, and the iBill, a free device that
you can hold in your hand

I know many of us already have one or both of these options going for us.
But. some do not! Here is the information that came from the Bureau of
Engraving and Printing,  where I visited them in the exhibit hall at
convention:

#1 Attached is a fillable application for the free currency identifier
(iBill), as our nationwide network of Talking Book library's  no longer
distributes the iBill for our government.

#2 Below are specifics on the downloadable apps for both the iPhone and
Android systems.

APPLE: EyeNote - is a free mobile app which runs on iOS devices and can be
downloaded from the App Store.

ANDROID: The IDEAL Currency Identifier is free, and works on Android phones
and is available on Google Play.

Respectfully yours,

Robert Leslie Newman

NFBN Senior Division, President

Second Vice President, NFB Seniors Division