[Nebraska-Senior-Blind] Beth Jeffrey from WayAround

Barbara Loos beloos at neb.rr.com
Wed Nov 20 15:30:27 UTC 2019

I forgot to write last week and let everyone know that Beth Jeffrey called me on Tuesday, the day after our last call, to say that she had enjoyed the call and liked all of the feedback she got And to ask if anyone mentioned anything after she left that it would be good for her to know. I told her that people had favorable comments, but I couldn’t think of any additional questions anyone had asked. She encourages everyone to contact her at +1 (972) 571-9359 with any further questions or comments.

Barbara

Sent from my iPhone