[Nebraska-Senior-Blind] Upcoming surgery

Barbara Loos beloos at neb.rr.com
Thu Oct 10 02:22:45 UTC 2019

After having sent my last message, it occurred to me that Cheryl couldn’t have her gallbladder removed tomorrow because she already did that in January and those don’t regenerate. I called her to make sure she wasn’t the first person I ever heard of who had that happen and she is fine. The message from her  here does say January, so somehow it must have been sent again or something. The bizarre thing is that both the meeting in January to which she refers  and the upcoming one are on the 14th of the month.

Anyway, the good news is that Cheryl is fine and will be attending convention.

Barbara

Sent from my iPhone